The End of the Year… a time to reflect on what we’ve learned, things we’ve done and some things we never finished. Friends we never connected with even though they’re nearby; old friends we’ve rediscovered.. and the time we ponder how we will live in the upcoming year.
Here is a list of my top accomplishments for 2008:
- New Job with the State of NC (and I LOVE IT!)
- State-of-the-art equipment for my profession (still learning them)
- Doctor’s release after the 10th anniversary of my cancer diagnosis
Here are my goals for 2009 (keep me honest, please! Ask me how I’m doing):
- Take and pass the CRR (certified realtime reporter) exam and earn a 15% raise
- Attend the training workshop for my software to I can be more efficient at work
- Increase my social time with my friends – esp. those I’ve missed this year
- Assist students and new reporters are they make the transition to this profession
- Eat better and exercise more (isn’t that on everybody’s list?)
Happy New Year… May 2009 be full of all good things.